BEGINNERS COURSE IN CRYPTOCURRENCY
Next Course Starts: Monday 22 Feb.
Christopher, one of our members (a Cyber Security Practitioner based in USA), has prepared a beginners course to help anyone who is interested in Cryptocurrency and not sure where to start, or who have made a start but are now stuck! Chris is offering these short and affordable courses to impart the philosophical, technical, practical, and financial aspects of the cryptocurrency space.
- What is cryptocurrency? Scams & attacks, ICOs & lawsuits
- Why cryptocurrency? The coming financial collapse, marketplace & Privacy Coins.
- Ways to Buy (a): Touring a cryptocurrency exchange with a practical demonstration to set up an account
- Ways to Buy (b): Meet cryptocurrency ATMs, tips on how to avoid ID requirements
- How to store cryptocurrency [practical demo of how to install a wallet]
- Recommendations, resources, tips, subscriptions, additional security
All sessions start at 4pm EST [9pm UK], & include 45 minutes of learning followed by Q&A’s.
If you are interested in booking, please email us at email@example.com for a full course prospectus.